Comprehensive Legal Representation
In addition to our committed and thorough work in family law, personal injury and criminal defense, we also offer our skill in a variety of other practice areas.
We assist people with all types of estate plans and probate administration matters. We draft wills, prepare trusts, obtain guardianships and create powers of attorney. We effectively guide clients through the probate administration process and also handle will contests.
In addition, we help clients in any of the following areas:
- Business law and transactions, including all aspects of formation and organization
- Civil litigation for both individuals and businesses
- Social security claims, specifically as it pertains to disability claims
- Workers’ compensation claims and other personal injury matters
- Landlord-tenant issues, including drafting strong leases
- Real estate disputes, such as boundary disputes and other litigation
- Real estate closings and transactions, including representing buyers and sellers in commercial transactions
- Zoning and municipal matters involving everything from real estate development and land use issues to condominium and homeowners’ association matters
The importance of thorough, experienced representation from attorneys who have seen a wide variety of cases cannot be overstated. Our attorneys have spent decades practicing law in the central Pennsylvania area, accruing the knowledge necessary to assist clients in all matters. Our cross-disciplinary knowledge allows us to provide complete representation for a variety of legal matters.